Friday, August 22, 2008

A True Friend Is One Who Can Make You Laugh So Hard You Pee A Little...


...OK, it may sound a tiny bit gross, but it's TRUE! Today is my best friend and my anniversary! We have been besties for six years, three months, and twenty-two days! How have we stuck together for so long? And what amazes me the most is that even though after she found out I was missing half of my brain she still stuck around. Does she something in me...or is she just desperate? Just kidding Candace, you're the absolute BEST! That's why we're besties, I'm the best and your the ies. Right? You've been the one that has always been there for me. You're the only one that has ever seen me cry, you are the only one that I ever told, about me having a crush on that dragon geek a year or so ago. It makes me laugh to think of it. I saw him today and it reminded me of the times we would lock ourselves in the bathroom so I could gush about him. I've changed so much. But your still here and I thank God everyday for that. I never could lose you because your my bestest friend.

Even though I wasn't there for you today I want you to know that you're special, crazy, wild, loud, brave, obnoxious, and you kick drama's bodonkedonk! Go Canadace! I hope you're still around when I walk down the aisle with you behind me, get fat because I'm pregnant with my tenth kid, and turn 97. I love you, don't let anyone else let you think otherwise.
Sincerely,
~Your Bestie

2 comments:

Drewe Llyn said...

Oh, Betsie, that's the sweetest thing. Thank you so much for being such a good friend to Candace. We both love you!

Elysa said...

No problem Mrs. D, Candace is the best!

P.S. I love you too:)