Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mermaids (Nymphs of the Sea)


Mermaids; there are so many stories about the mysterious creatures. Are they real? Do they still swin around us? Or are they just make believe things of childrens' imagination? I'm sure many people would like to think so but facts have shown that there is a humongous chance that these aren't just fairy tales. Well why not? We have already discovered so many things that we believed impossible! Anything is possible! Honestly, do you always have to see it to believe? Can you just trust what other people have claimed to see? Don't be afraid to believe in 'magical creatures.'
Sure you might get teased and all but in the grand scheme of things it might work out for the best. Who knows, you might be the first person to talk to a Mermaid!
Now I should probably tell you before you go off on an expedition to find Mermaids that not all kinds of Mermaids are freindly. 'They are dark and mysterious creatures in touch with all things magical' as the Peter Pan movie puts it and it speaks the truth. From the books I've read I have been lead to believe that fresh water Mermaids are far more friendly than salt water Mermaids. I suggest you avoid this lot or you may find yourself in a watery grave.

Well I believe I have said enough about these creatures.

Sincerely your fellow Mermaid explorer,

~Indigo

No comments: