Friday, August 15, 2008

Flashback 1# (Please Talk Me Out Of This!)!

This Sunday and Saturday I tackled the book 'No One Cares What You Had For Lunch' and it was a complete inspiration! Honestly, who does care about what people had for lunch? Or how people say for their interests:

Reading, listening to music, blogging...etc.

Yeah well, so does everyone! So I decided to go all out and do something that I'm sure no one else has done here on this website. Once a week I will post an entry withdrawn from I very secret Diary. I only pray that no one I know will read them (that would be MAJOR embarrassing!). Alright, here comes the first one:

Dear Diary. Today is November 7th, 2006. [I was 11 when I wrote this]
I am so glad that nobody has read you, ever! If someone did, I would runaway and become a gypsy! And I would never come back! But thank goodness that I shall not have to do that for awhile, at least. You do understand that if anybody read this journal besides me, I do believe the world would end! If anybody read this journal I am sure that I would die! Right then and there!


Drastic, isn't it? Have to go, I think I here someone in the passageway.
As you can see, even back then I was quite ther Drama Queen. But, I suppose I must pack my bags now and runaway for that diary entry is available for thousands of people to read! Wow, what was I thinking? Please talk me out of this mad plan before next week. Please.

Sincerely from a Drama Queen,

~Indigo

2 comments:

ifemme said...

Gawd you're a brave soul... if I were to share a piece of me like that I think my family would have me committed.

Elysa said...

That's why I'm not showing my family this Blog. I have some pretty embarrassing and I'd rather my family didn't see sort of things packed away in my many diaries.
Besides, I'm trying to live DANGEROUSLY, and this is definitely a little risky. You have to step out once in awhile.
Also, I wanted to do something unique that would catch people's attention, and I think this will.

~Indigo