Monday, August 11, 2008

ThInGs AbOuT lIfE tHaT aReN't RiGhT (aT aLl!!!!!((I'm SeRiOuS!!!!!!!)))

I'm sure that everyone thinks that if they were Queen or King of the World they would change a few things, right? Well I know I got more then just a few, I got a whole list. But since (unfortunately I'm not Queen of the World (can you believe it?) I will just state what I would change here, and who knows, maybe someone else will agree with my beliefs and ideas and maybe if they ever become King or Queen of the World will change these things for me (anf if you happen to be that person and you are reading this please except my most sincerest thanks). For starters why on earth did we give Galileo the credit for inventing the telescope? Huh? He stole that idea from an Italian guy and the he took the credit for inventing the 'first telescope.' He was totally stealing and lying and we let him get away with it! Shouldn't we be ashamed of ourselves? So I say that tomorrow March 18th will forever be known as Telescope Day. A day in which we honour the Italian dude who so long ago was robbed of credit of being the first person to invent the telescope. For my second thing I would make it so that all private, christian and public schools held recess for 5 to 17 year olds for 1 hour everyday except on Friday which has recess for 1 and 30 minutes. Thirdly Evolution would not be allowed to be taught in schools anymore and to replace it there will be a class called 'The Hodgy-Podgy Class of Everything Necessary.' And I don't mean 'necessary' like how to change a baby's diaper or anything like that, I mean necessary stuff like how to make fireworks or how to play a ukulele or how to eat fire, or ride the unicycle, or how to make potions and which mushrooms are nonpoisonous, stuff like that. I would also make it so that people who weren't born in America can still run for president. I would also have the Cottingly Gardens opened back up for the public. Well I think that's enough for now,

Sincerely,

Indigo

P.S. See? This is why we need a kid to rule!

No comments: