Monday, August 11, 2008

My Year

I know that 2007 has been over for awhile now but I never wrote anything about the whole picture of what that year was to me. I would definitely say that it and last year have been the best two years of my entire life. Even though a lot of sad and horribe things happened to me I think they helped me see how wonderful a year it had really been, it helped me appreciate it a whole lot more. For example my two Step-Granfathers died which was a very sad thing to the whole family, I loved them both very much. We also had lice for three months and it was the grossest thing that had ever happened to me, I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy. But a million wonderful things happened to me that year that I could never dreamed of! So even to ya'lls dismay they were really personal so I'm not going to share right now. That year, I think changed me more than I had ever been changed in one time before. I learned so many new things and felt so many new and wonderful/strange/jump-out-of-your-pants-scary, but I have to admit it, it was very worth it. I don't believe I've ever had such a good year and I know that I probably will never have one like it again. I am so glad for that year and all the things I saw and all the awesome and enchanting people I met. And even though that year was very tough and I was thrown in a lot of nightmarish and uncomfortable situations and I had a lot of burdens, I'm glad I went through them because they were (and this is very confusing to say) brought me the bestest year ever.

Sincerely,

Indigo

P.S. I can only hope that 2008 will be just as good.

No comments: