Friday, September 5, 2008

A Year Of Stride (Gum)

Have you ever noticed how on Stride's packets they have little notes of things that people sent in on their website (www.stridegum.com) of what they were going to do while they chewed their gum.
This afternoon I bought a packet for myself (because I am a VERY big fan of Stride!), I absolutely LOVED all the little "Things I PLan To Do Before I Finish This Piece Of Stride"s. So that gave me this idea; why not every time I buy a Stride pack I post all the little "Things I Plan To Do Before I Finish This Piece Of Stride"s! Wouldn't that be cool? Well, even if it doesn't seem cool to you, maybe it will seem amusing. I like reading what people have to say.
So here's my first ever contribution to this year-long post:

  1. Ski Austria
  2. Learn to yodel
  3. Electric slide across the state of Mississippi
  4. Create a life-size replica of Stonehenge using clothespins
  5. Train to tear a phonebook in half

OK, I don't know about you but I'm going to add all of those to my, 'Things I Have To Do Before I Die' list. Yeah, those were good.
This afternoon, when I got home, and chewed into my first piece of goodness I submitted my own little contribution to this post by going to
www.stridegum.com and adding this 'Thing I Plan To Do Before I Finish This Piece Of Stride,':

Practice my kissing skills on my pillows

See? Anyone can do that!
Sincerely,
~Indigo

2 comments:

Drewe Llyn said...

LOL! I love your list!

Elysa said...

I know, isn't it cute?