Monday, June 4, 2007

Lemony Snicket

I am rather intrigued by the author Lemony Snicket, and I quite enjoy reading his magnum opus, 'A Series Of Unfortunate Events'. I have read all of them and are hoping that he will change his mind and write another account of the Baudelaire affairs. I sometimes wish that I was a logical sleuth like Lemony Snicket. So now I am about to write down a copied quiz to test how smart you are on the Budelaire case. Here it is:





Trivial Trivia





1) What hobby is Isordor Duncan good at?



a) Swatting flies



b) Memorizing plays


c) Writing Poetry




2) Herpetology is the study of:

a) Skin rashes

b) Snakes and amphibians

c) Female pets




3) What did the Baudelaires discover in the Library of Records at Heimlich Hospital?

a) A top secret file

b) Thewhereabouts of the Quagmires

c) The recipe for pasta puttanesca




4) What is the sign that Violet is about to come up wiht a brilliant invention?

a) She wrinkles her brow

b) She gets a twinkle in her eye

c) She ties her hair up with a ribbon




5) How does Lemony Snicket begin his letters at the end of each book?

a) Dear Mother

b) To my kind editor

c) Attention all volunteers:




6) The Lachrymose Leeches only attack if a person has done what?

a) Eaten in the last hour

b) Touched a Leech

c) Made eye contact with a Leech




7) What is Mr. Poe's profession?

a) Banker

b) Lawyer

c) Detective




8) is 1# in the Village of Fowl Devotees?

a) No mechanical devices

b) Never hurt a cow

c) Never swim within ahour of eating





I hope you enjoyed my quiz,

Anonymous

No comments: