Friday, May 11, 2007

My Cell Phone

O Monday my Mom and Dad went out on a date, and they left my and older sister, Luthien, (not real name) and I in charge while they were out. We put the little kids to bed early and then turned on Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, which is one of our all time favourite movies. Finally our parents got home around 10:00 p.m. They immediately showed us their new phones and then Dad showed us a extra cell. We asked whose it was and he said that it was Luthien's and Mine to share! We were quite ecstatic. It's a black razor that takes pictures. But Dad said that we can only have it when we have to go somewhere by ourselves so that if any 'complications' come up we can call them. I'm very excited. To celebrate recieving a cell phone I created a Meez that is talking on a cell phone, here she is:



(I don't really look like this, but I just thought that she looked cute:)


With all due respect,
Anonymous

1 comment:

Drewe Llyn said...

Hey, there! I'm glad I finally found my way to your new blog. I just wanted to say hello, and say how much I like your Meezes. (Is that the plural form of "Meez"???)

Have a great day!