Thursday, April 26, 2007

Me, Myself, and I

Myself, I wonder how I can explain 'myself' but the right words leave me. I suppose, that is if you wanted to believe, I am a tween in flesh but I still feel more like a child. Unfortnaetly I am sure I will grow out of it eventually as all people do, but I hope I still have a while longer. I guess the best way for you to begin to make my acquaintence (I'm not quite sure that that's the way you spell it) is to show my pionts of view on common subjects. I'm not exactly sure though what subject I shouldtalk about, I guess Life will do,after all, it is a very extremely common subject. (But definitley not a boring one!) The way I think of Life is this: Adults are always (or almost always) saying how they wish that they were young again. Tht always begins to confuse me because I know that almost everysingle parent I know is always saying how they wish that their children acted more grown up and more mature and it seems that they especially say that they wish that their children were older so they could do certain things and such. That si why at the beginning of my post I wrote: "I am a tween in flesh but I still feel more like a child." I wrote that because I believ that children should be allowed to grow at their own pace and time. Even though the world says mentaly and physically I should act and be and feel like a tween, I just don't think it's my time yet to move on to dating boys, and working a job, and driving a automobile and all that drama. I am more than enchanted to be the way I am and the way I 'mentaly' think. I have enough trauma as it is being a kid, and even though it is 'exciting' at sometimes, but on the whole I don't seriously belive I could take anymore. And I also like to (this is going to sound very rebelious and fiesty but it's the truth,) make people put a label on me for being strange. I like being utterly unique and individual. I don't think I could stand to be somebody else then who I am. I want to be somebody who goes through life not really caring about what other people think of me but only caring about what I think about myself and making sure that I am nothing less than original. I see it as when people try to change their ways to be like somebody else, all their doing is hurting themselves and not being able to reflect who they are, and basically their not living their dream their own way. My dream is my dream and I am going to live it my way. Somebody once said: "I dn't know a good way to die, but I do know a grand way to live." (Now I don't know who said that but I liked it.) I guess 've lectured you enough about what I think of Life. I mean, everyone has their own way of thinking about how their going to live Life, I just rather wanted to give my point of view. I usually don' go giving tha speech around but I just thought that was thebest subject to talk about. My friend's and I always say: "Life is short, we're going to live it our way and enjoy it."

With all due respect,
Anonymous

No comments: